This is very experimental. You can now experimentaly upload your OLON content under your account in MapShake. Try this:
1. Go to site http://www.sumbera.com/lab/wmsbinder/getcap.htm (sorry in CZ and just local projection JTSK) , just zoom to some place and click on thumbnails of WMS )
2. you may draw some vectors as well, go to OLON tab and export it, copy OLON content into clipborad (so far manual step).
3. Make sure you have active account in MapShake (www.mapshake.cz, again sorry it is in Czech , however it should be intuitive, if not let me know ..)
4. go to page http://www.mapshake.cz/createmap.aspx and post your OLON content from step 2 (from clipborad) into MapShake
5. your map will be stored in MapShake on success…
there are some known issues regarding zooming in MapShake reconstructed OLON map.